About the role
As a Process Administrator, you will join the Risk & Compliance team, where you will be ensuring appropriate evidence is gathered across teams in an accessible format to demonstrate compliance to relevant standards.
Tell me more, tell me more…
Our client is currently looking for a new recruit to join their Risk & Compliance Team. Please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving, often under pressure.
- Team player.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- High level of integrity and reliability.
- Reasonable expectation of travel.
- Establish appropriate relationships with Corporate Risk Management team and other Risk Champions to ensure identified risks are documented and reported accurately with regular reviews and updates.
- Develop and maintain functional SharePoint sites whilst ensuring there is adequate governance in place.
- Prepare reports and presentations with Excel and produce various documents as required by stakeholders.
What's in it for you? -
Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 13-week contract.
- A day rate, in-scope IR35, £175.00 per day (via a Hays approved umbrella company) or £156.45 via Hays PAYE
- This role provides remote working access from the comforts of your own home and only going to our state-of-the-art office in Reading, up to once per week.
Once you've applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process.
If your application is successful, you'll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client's hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!