Your new company
Head of Internal Communications
£80,000 per annum + £4,500 company car allowance
Full Time, Central London
Your new role
Seeking a highly motivated and experienced Head of Internal Communications to lead a team of 4. The ideal candidate will have a track record of managing a team and developing and implementing successful internal communications strategies. The department requires the candidate to be collaborative and have a passion for developing strategies and seeing them through from beginning to end.
- Develop and implement internal communication strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives
- Manage a team of internal communications professionals to ensure the successful delivery of internal communications initiatives
- Work closely with senior leaders to develop and deliver effective internal communication campaigns
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisations
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of internal communications initiatives and adjust strategies as needed
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, PR or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in internal communications, with at least 3 years of experience managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible working options available; 4 days\' work from home, 1 day\'s work from an office in Central London.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Please note that this job specification is for reference purposes only and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required for the position. The successful candidate may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.