Your new company
The World's pre-eminent super-luxury automotive brand based in Goodwood, near Chichester, West Sussex, which comprises its global headquarters and Global Centre of Luxury Manufacturing Excellence.
Steering the Plant Goodwood quality sensors to raise PQM incidents according to the requirements of the Problem Management Process (PMP), the alignment of the problem severity and that basic level zero analysis has been completed and documented within the PQM incident.
Responsible for assigning PQM problems to the problem owners, driving the Plant Goodwood A-T PQM landscape against plant targets according to the BMW Problem Management Process and for the transfer of all customer relevant PQM problems to the A-LPP Product line PQM landscape.
Responsible for the monitoring of PQM problem status for correct priority, consistency, effectiveness and quality of information documented by the problem owner.
- Responsible for the alignment of incidents between reporting line T (Production), V (Service) and E (Development)Understanding and experience of the BMW PMP process.
- Understanding & ability to effectively use quality tools, e.g. PQM, FMEA, GWK Tool, Ishikawa, 5 Why's.
- Experience of dealer network and warranty systems is beneficial.
- Technical product knowledge.
- Understanding of quality topics potential effect upon customers.
- Strong self-motivation, ability to negotiate and convince others, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Qualified to HNC / Degree level in a quality or engineering field or relevant experience.
- Experience and understanding of the 7 tools of quality
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.