Dynamics Microsoft 365 Developer
We are recruiting for a Microsoft 365 Developer to join a public sector organisation on a permanent basis in Basingstoke, Hampshire. You will be working closely with the Head of IT in new projects derived from the recent restructures including replacing the Dynamic CRM with a new solution.
As the M365 Developer, you will need to have good understanding of integrations between SharePoint Online, Teams and different Power Platforms components. You will be collaborating with other members of IT & Digital Services team and working in the infrastructure division.
Overall, you will be looking to improve the Microsoft technology across the organisation to minimise technical debt in daily work and to identify and make improvements.
Day-to-day responsibilities include being responsible for the lifecycle of solutions from the design to the development. Implement and analyse solutions based on requirements and overall support the business in all aspects of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint online.
What the company look for
- Prove experience working as a M365 developer, preferably in SharePoint Online and MS Teams capacity
- Proven experience of working with digitalisation and digital transformation initiatives
- Experience using M365 adoption tools and framework
- Understanding of Microsoft Cloud (Azure) capabilities
- Understanding of Power Platform tools and technologies, including Power Apps formula language (PowerFx), Power Automate flows, Power Query in Power BI, and Azure services.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Salary up to £44,055 - £47,601
- Hybrid working (balance between 2 or 3 days in office)
- Free parking
- Competitive Pension scheme (The council contributes approximately 17.7% of your salary towards your pension)
- Annual leave: 28.5 days each year, pro-rata Holiday entitlement increases after 5, 10, 20 and 30 years' service to a maximum of between 34.5 and 38.5 days (depending on grade)
- great discounts with a range of shops and providers
- Free flu vaccinations, subsidised health checks
- Interest free loans for training and travel, salary sacrifice
- Scheme for bicycles, travel discounts and more
- Healthcare cashplan scheme
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sophia Redpath now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.