One of our largest telecommunications clients are looking to onboard a Delivery Manager to join the Data pillar in Digital to be a part of the exciting new Change operating model and help them shape how they build capabilities through the software development lifecycle.
You'll be responsible for the coordination and alignment of Digital Data initiatives which deliver across these areas and programme-led activity across the Change operating model and beyond.
- 3-month contract (extendable)
- Hybrid role (2 days in the office) - London-based - Hammersmith, Griffin House
- £600 per day Umbrella (Inside)
Key Experience / Skills
- Be confident at presenting concepts and ideas to a wide range of contributors whilst having strong commercial acumen and ability to structure delivery within a framework that clearly augments the financial and operational goals of the team.
- Good technical acumen and experience working on Cloud-based projects (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Good understanding of data warehousing, ETL/ELT processes, and distributed computing platforms.
- Experience working with Big Data.
- Familiarity to BI and Analytics tools such as Looker, Tableau etc.
- Experience of working across the full Software Development Life Cycle in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.