Your new company
This global firm is looking for Indirect Procurement Consultants of various levels of experience to join their growing team. They have various clients in the private sector with projects of varying sizes across procurement categories.
Your new role
You will work with various private sector clients and be involved in projects as well as day to day procurement activities. You will be expected to build strong relationships with clients/stakeholders. You will be involved in analysis and understanding various data to move the procurement strategy forward. You will assist with sourcing but also act as an advisor with various of our clients\' stakeholders.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years experience in Indirect Procurement, namely the private sector.
- You have previous experience in Consultancy - highly desired
- You have strong stakeholder management skills.
- You have strong data analysis skills & are a true problem solver.
- Degree Qualifications in Engineering, Business, Economics, Commerce, Law or Science - desired
What you\'ll get in return
Salary is between £35k - £70k depending on experience. You will work in the office in Central London 2/3 times a week.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.