Hays are delighted to be working with our global client, one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, and provider of premium services. Our client demonstrates a commitment to innovation, sustainability, and product responsibility all the way from development to production. Their aim is to play a dynamic and innovative role in shaping the face of mobility. Our client highly values each and every person; their passion, commitment, uniqueness and contribution to shaping the future success of their business.
Hays are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an Absence Coordinator, HR Management, to join our client on an ongoing long-term temporary assignment for an approximate duration of 12 months.
Location: Hams Hall
Assignment type: Temporary, ongoing basis where you will be engaged via Hays
Working environment: Office-based
Hours per week: 38
Pay type: Competitive hourly pay rate
Your new role -
This role is the key interface between the employee, HR, Occupational Health and you will be responsible for steering and reducing the absence of key performance indicators.
You will work mainly with the employees who are absent, steering them back into employment.
Day-to-day duties include but are not limited to engaging with the employees and co-ordinating with the medical department and management and ensuring local demands are considered and adhered to. Coaching managers and leaders in the absence management process and leading formal reviews. You will ensure local Group Leaders are kept informed and up to date with progress and escalation topics. You will have a proactive approach to support the return to work of the employees whilst accompanying the relevant HR Manager to weekly people and absence meetings.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* You must be able to work autonomously, be proactive and target driven.
* Proven experience of absent management and getting people back into employment is desired.
* Proven ability at clear and concise English, strong written/verbal communications.
* Ability to engage and communicate at all levels in the organisation
* Must have a good understanding of occupational health practices and knowledge.
* Basic HR knowledge in terms of employment law regulations / Disability Act. CIPD qualification is desirable
* Experience of working within a professional environment is required.
* Exceptional organisation skills are required, including the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work under pressure and solve problems.
* Ability to "manage upwards", ensuring that company processes are followed irrespective of seniority within the business.
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office to an advanced level.
* German language is desirable.
What you'll get in return -
* Opportunity to make a difference to a global brand
* Competitive hourly rate along with an annual performance related bonus.
* Hybrid working is available after the first few months of the onboarding process
* Free parking on-site with access to a subsidised restaurant.
* Free gym on site for employees and agency workers
* Hays Go1 training platform which offers a library of over 70,000 courses.
* Access to Ben - a flexible employee benefits portal offering support across a wide range of topics such as mental health well-being, financial or legal matters.