Business Administrator (Part-time)
Business Administrator, Temporary, ongoing basis where you will be engaged via Hays
Hours: 24 hours per week
Pay type: Competitive hourly pay rate
The World's pre-eminent super-luxury automotive brand based in Goodwood, near Chichester, West Sussex, which comprises its global headquarters and Global Centre of Luxury Manufacturing Excellence.
Hays are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Business Administrator on a part-time to join our client on an ongoing long term temporary assignment for an approximate duration of 12 months (rolling, reviewed annually).
As a Business Administrator you will provide support to department and their team. To act as a central administrative hub, whose organisation and forward thinking allows team to function efficiently.
- Add order numbers to the relevant trackers at the point the order is raised.
- Email PO's to the supplier on behalf of the requestor, copying in the requestor so they are aware the goods have been ordered.
- Chase parked invoices daily; all signed invoices need Goods Receipting then sending to finance and then filing.
- Book meeting rooms, hotels and flights.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Obtain equipment such as projectors / flip charts etc when required.
- Provide complete comprehensive administrative support as required.
- Provide cover for other business administrators and personal assistants when appropriate.
- Ensure the stationary cupboard remains fully stocked and co-ordinate procurement of specific design related equipment.
- Grant internet access rights to visitors and organise when required safety shoes/overcoats.
- Deal with IT issues, raise tickets and chase through to completion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- To be self-motivated and able to make decisions without constant supervision.
- To be able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Good organisation and planning abilities.
- High level of communications, both written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to author clear/concise English, strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong team player that is self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy and conscientious. Willingness to develop and adopt new initiatives.
- PC software abilities including MS Office packages - familiarity with Apple devices is advantageous.
- PC communication abilities including use of networks, e-mail, SAP, etc.
- Flexibility to work extended hours.
- Appreciation of Design is advantageous.
- German language skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Competitive hourly rate along with an annual performance related bonus.
- Hybrid working.
- Hybrid parking on-site with access to a subsidised restaurant.
- Hays Go1 training platform which offers a library of over 70,000 courses.
- Access to Ben - a flexible employee benefits portal offering support across wide range of topics such as mental health well-being, financial or legal matters.
- 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
If you are interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0116 261 5001.