Your new company
A hugely successful construction consultancy based near to Barbican station.
Your new role
In this hugely varied position, you will be responsible for providing extensive administrative support to a number of Partners, where your duties will include:
- Diary management - organising complex meetings and events.
- Checking emails and active inbox management, including for the Managing Partner.
- Providing business development support - arranging client entertainment/events, assisting with website and social media posting, arranging team attendance at conferences and other marketing events (including travel and accommodation).
- Copy typing reports, letters and minutes (which include technical terminology).
- Compiling presentations, company brochures and bid documents to the highest standard and sometimes to tight deadlines (training will be given)
- Ensuring that all documentation is produced using our bespoke in-house templates and adheres to company style and formatting protocols.
- Assist with monthly invoicing procedure using an accounts package, so experience and familiarity of preparing and issuing invoices is preferable.
- Telephone answering, taking messages, fielding unwanted calls.
- Preparation of monthly expenses.
- Covering for other members of the team as required, including reception cover when the receptionist is away (no job too small).
What you\'ll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, you will be:
- Used to working with senior management and exercising absolute discretion in all matters.
- Articulate (excellent telephone manner), presentable and confident.
- Strong maths and English skills, both written and oral, including excellent grammar.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to use initiative.
- Good Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Organised and methodical.
- Able to work efficiently on multiple activities and be responsible for high standards.
- A positive team-player; does whatever it takes to get the job done.
What you\'ll get in return
This is a permanent position with great opportunities for developing the role in the future. Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to work in the office 5 days per week. Your working hours will be 9am-5.30pm.
You will receive a competitive salary of £35-40k DOE + a comprehensive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.