Your new company
You will be joining a very well-established, prestigious and highly regarded UK Law Firm as their Senior Cashier, on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a newly created role due to company growth, providing you with the opportunity to make this position your own. Based in their NW1 office 2 days a week.
Your new role
- Client payments and receipts
- Dealing with residential and commercial completions
- Posting incoming client funds
- Monthly payroll processing
- CWA reporting (Legal Help Fixed Fee Submission)
What you\'ll need to succeed
- 10+ years experience is a similar role - essential
- Legal Aid Experience - essential
- Payroll experience
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Knowledge and experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Knowledge of Partner for Windows - preferred not essential
What you\'ll get in return
In return, you will receive an annual salary of up to £48,000 + benefits, and this package will be regularly reviewed to remain in line with market rate. You will be joining a growing organisation with a close-knit, welcoming and supportive team. You will be based in their Camden office a minimum of 2 days/week.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.