Your new company
You will be joining a very well-established, prestigious and highly regarded UK Law Firm as their Legal Cashier, on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a newly created role due to company growth, providing you with the opportunity to make this position your own. Based in their City of London office 3 days a week.
Your new role
- Processing outward CHAPS and faster payments
- Allocation of client and office receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing Purchase ledger invoices on the accounts system
- Posting of Land Registry, Court fees, Companies House online portal invoices
- Entering/paying employee expenses
- Arranging a daily payment run of due invoices
- Processing daily banking
- Processing and paying counsel fee notes into the system
- General team administration
What you\'ll need to succeed
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Xero experience - preferred not essential
- Helpful and willing with a "can-do" attitude.
What you\'ll get in return
In return, you will receive an annual salary of up to £38,000 + benefits, and this package will be regularly reviewed to remain in line with market rate. You will be joining a growing organisation with a close-knit, welcoming and supportive team. You will be based in their City of London office for a minimum of 3 days/week.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.