Your new company
They are a market leader in the design, manufacture, and installation of modular buildings.
From portable cabins to spacious offices, right through to award-winning permanent modular buildings, they specialise in developing and delivering exceptional modular space. Some of their recent projects include new school buildings, and they take pride in supplying a huge variety of organisations, large and small.
Your new role
They are seeking a skilled and experienced Site Manager to join their Modular team on a freelance basis.
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation of modular buildings in the Glasgow Stepps area. The ideal candidate will possess the necessary certifications and qualifications, along with a preference for experience in modular construction.
* Oversee the installation of the unit adhering to project timelines and constraints, coordinate and manage on-site construction activities.
* Ensuring compliance within health and safety regulations.
* Liaising with subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth project execution.
* Monitor and evaluate the quality of work performed, implementing corrective actions as necessary.
* Provide regular progress reports to the project manager and other relevant stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
* SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) and Black card CSCS certification is essential.
* Valid First Aid certification.
* Knowledge of modular construction practices is desirable but not required.
* Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate a team and ensure project success.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
Competitive hourly rate and a potential opportunity to work on further projects across Scotland.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.