Your new company
Our client based in Lanarkshire require a Plant Fitter working Monday to Friday. £21 per hour PAYE.
Your new role
- Operating and maintaining various types of mechanical grass cutting equipment, such as lawn mowers, trimmers, edgers, blowers and sprayers
- Performing routine inspections and repairs on mechanical grass cutting equipment
- Following the instructions and specifications of clients and supervisors
- Ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the work area and equipment
- Reporting any issues or problems to the management
- Providing excellent customer service and satisfaction
What you\'ll need to succeed
- A qualification or experience as a plant fitter or a related field.
- Experience in mechanical grass cutting engineering or a similar role
- A strong knowledge of mechanical grass cutting equipment, such as lawn mowers, trimmers, edgers, blowers and sprayers
- A good understanding of horticulture and landscaping principles and practices
- A team player attitude and excellent communication skills
What you\'ll get in return
- A competitive salary based in Lanarkshire
- A stimulating and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to go from a temporary contract to a permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.