Senior Infrastructure PM - Multi-Sites, Office Moves, Decommissioning
Up to £625 per day (Inside IR35)
UK Wide / London
My client is a major Insurer who urgently require an Infrastructure Project Manager with a strong background in Multi-Site operations, auditing Infrastructure, and implementing Office Move, decommission and transition plans, to join a crucial programme ASAP.
- Demonstrated experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager working on multiple sites (minimum 5-10 sites in a 6 month period ideally).
- Strong experience in managing Infrastructure projects including Office Moves and Decommissioning of legacy Infrastructure.
- Significant prior experience with auditing Infrastructure, and implementing office transitions across multiple UK sites.
- Willingness to travel and audit all sites across the UK.
- Ability to design and implement decommissioning plans.
- Expertise in managing execution of major Office Move project plans
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Availability for flexible working hours (potential out of hours 6pm - 8 am)
Nice to have.
- Previous Insurance / Financial Services industry experience
- Immediate availability
If interested, with relevant Infrastructure and Multi-Site PM experience, please apply with a latest CV ASAP.