Your new company
You will join a small and dynamic team responsible for large-scale press advertising, digital recruitment and direct mail. This company offers large potential for personal development.
Your new role
You will be involved in the whole marketing mix, and would be ideal for an ambitious marketeer who is willing to learn.
Campaign Management - Assist in the planning and execution of direct mail, press, TV and digital campaigns - coordinating with external agencies, managing timelines - ensuring efficient execution.
Admin Support - Provide comprehensive admin support including internal comms, managing influencers, updating website, reporting, building landing pages, and print material management.
Proofreading- Thoroughly review and offer feedback on creative materials ensuring accuracy in grammar and spelling, visual consistency, and adherence to our brand voice.
Content Creation- Contribute to the development of marketing assets in line with brand guidelines, including crafting content for print materials, marketing emails and social media posts.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Exceptional project management skills, capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel.
- Photoshop experience.
- Self-motivated and eager to shoulder responsibilities.
- A passionate, strong work ethic.
- A team player who is equally capable of working independently.
- Solid previous experience in a similar marketing role.
What you\'ll get in return
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Benefits Package
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.