Location: Flexible to Macclesfield or Luton
The Project: PV Transformation - Global Safety Database Program:
Implement a new, current cloud-based instance of an industry-leading technological offering for PV Case Handling. This transformation will consolidate the current three separate PV operations into a single, unified global organisation and technology estate, driving operational productivity and efficiency and reducing effort required to perform ongoing "BAU" activities.
The Role: Change Management and Training Lead
As a Change Practitioner, you will be accountable for ensuring that the Change Management function for the programmes and projects are delivered to a high quality. You will consider change, communications and learning and development requirements, driving the desired adjustments in ways of working to enable each programme to realise agreed benefits.
* Provide change management leadership and support for major change initiatives
* Provides leadership and innovation to shape and develop the training and development strategy
* Partner with Sponsors, business leaders and project managers to ensure that change management is built into thinking and planning
* Identify change impact of ongoing efforts highlighting risk to project success or change overload
* Ensure alignment of change impact with KPIs and metrics
* Perform change impact assessments to identify key risks and resistance to successful implementation
* Develop and deliver on comprehensive partner engagement, communications, and training plans to ensure project success
* Create plans for measuring adoption and success of change
* Support the development of tools and templates for use by project teams
* Train and mentor project teams in good change management practices
* Collaborate with external service providers
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
* Expertise in change management, with a proven track record of delivering successful change projects
* Experience in Pharma would be advantageous
* Understanding of/ having worked within PV or equivalent/comparable experience in enterprise change initiatives
* Experience building change management strategy, framework and training
* Demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives
* Strong networking/consulting skills with good internal/external links
* Ability to facilitate the communication of technical information into business language and in alignment with AZ business
* Ability to establish effective networks
* Degree in business or scientific field
* Formal qualifications in change management, project management, and/or process improvement methodologies
* Experience of working in a global organisation in a complex/geographical context
* Pharmaceutical R&D experience
* Extensive experience working within PV
"When we put unexpected teams in the same room, we unleash bold thinking with the power to inspire life-changing medicine. In-person working gives us the platform we need to connect, work at pace and challenge perceptions. That's why we work, on average, a minimum of three days per week from the office. But that doesn't mean we're not flexible. We balance the expectation of being in the office while respecting individual flexibility. Join us in our unique and ambitious world."
At AstraZeneca, we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
So, what's next?
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant. We have one seat available, and we hope it's yours!