Your new company
Working for a globally renowned bank.
You will be joining a fast-growing product team within the End User Technology Services organisation and will be part of the build out of the capability, liaising with customers across all the bank\'s business lines.
Your new role
- Work closely with the Service Manager and create the design of the Power Platform and Power BI services.
- Make sure the platform is secure, governed and compliant with internal policies.
- Act as a technical expert for every aspect of the Power Platform for your team as well as across other business units.
- Design and document service level solutions.
- Present and articulate the technical gaps in the service to Microsoft.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in a Power Platform Architect role (ideally in a large financial institution).
- Strong systems architecture experience.
- Strong experience within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
- Experience of governing the Power Platform in a security-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of Power Platform administrative capabilities in PPAC and environment configuration.
- Understanding of Power Apps, Power Automate (Cloud and Desktop), Power Virtual Agents, Power Pages, Dataverse, Custom Connectors.
- Understanding of licencing including environment capacities and add-ons.
- Experience with Power Platform integrations with other systems, cloud and on-premises.
- Technical knowledge of on-premises data gateway usage and architecture,
- Good general knowledge of Azure. Including but not limited to: Azure AD, service principals, API permissions, conditional access policies, key vault, virtual networks, virtual machines.
- PowerShell scripting (e.g. Power Apps, PnP, Azure modules), JSON, XML parsing.
- REST APIs, including but not limited to: Graph API, Dataverse API, Power Platform APIs
- Power Platform - ALM including CI/CD.
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity to join an international organisation in financial services. Furthermore, a competitive day rate for this role will be offered in addition to your own dedicated Hays Consultant to guide you through every step of the application process.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.