Your new company
I'm currently recruiting for a software company based in Hampshire. They have a market-leading platform and a reputation for delivering results for their clients across both the private and public sector. They are seeking a talented Marketing Specialist who can think strategically and align the company's brand and product marketing initiatives to increase sales. The role will primarily be responsible for building brand awareness and delivering digital marketing campaigns to support the business's growth ambitions. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with marketing experience to work with an exciting company.
Your new role
As a Marketing Specialist, you will work with the Sales Director and CEO to shape the company's marketing strategy. Based on market research and data analysis, you will design and execute digital marketing campaigns that showcase the company's software solutions and their benefits. To increase brand awareness and generate leads in target markets, you will lead and coordinate various efforts, such as collaborating with partner/reseller marketing and media/PR teams on key projects. You will also manage the creative development and quality of website, promotional content, and advertising, ensuring they align with the brand guidelines. Furthermore, you will set and track marketing goals and metrics, and engage with the customer and partner ecosystem to inform the product and marketing strategy. Lastly, you will oversee the company's social media strategy, creating and sharing relevant and engaging content.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Proven ability to create and execute effective marketing plans and campaigns that drive sales
- Experience in developing and maintaining a consistent and strong brand identity across all channels
- Strategic and intelligent mindset that can align marketing activities with business objectives
- Excellent content writing and verbal communication skills that can convey insights and value propositions
- Structured, self-sufficient, and disciplined approach to delivering marketing campaigns on time and within budget
- Strong stakeholder management skills that can build trust and collaboration with customers, partners, and internal teams
What you\'ll get in return
- Salary of up to £45k
- Hybrid working (2 days in office)
- 4.5 day weeks
- Part-time options available
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.