Your new company
This is a leading property and construction consultancy delivering technical professional services.
As a Partnership, we are proud to be recognised as an independent practice and we have a team of over 200 professionals with 5 offices located across the UK. We have 27 Partners, and we deliver five core services across 13 construction industry sectors. We have developed as a business over 60 years through organic growth. Today we are proud to be involved with key projects across the UK. Recent projects we have delivered or are currently involved with include, Wembley Park Regeneration, Meridian Water, The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, BT's office portfolio and the British Museum framework - to mention a few. Our values are central to our company, they underpin our business philosophy and define our ways of working. They are embedded in our commitment to deliver market-leading professional services and to foster an environment where our people can develop and grow.
Your new role
* Preparing technical reports, including utilising graphical content to portray clear direction
* Chairing meetings and reporting directly to clients
* Preparing and delivering presentations at internal and external meetings
* Delivering high quality work with the application of in-depth technical knowledge, skill and judgement
* Managing the performance of others both internally and externally
* Being involved in staff appraisals, recruitment and helping to provide training to assist colleagues towards their professional qualifications
* Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients but also identifying new relationships with potential clients
* Recognising project risks and managing service delivery
* Attending business networking events with the forethought on business development opportunities that align with their corporate strategy
The construction of a £30million energy centre building within a grade 1 listed museum campus in central London. The successful candidate will be work within an existing Programme Management team and will take the overall responsibility for the Project Management of the new energy centre.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Appropriate educational background demonstrating good levels of numeracy and literacy
* Degree qualified or has relevant educational background
* MRICS or equivalent Professional Qualification (or demonstration of consistent experience of delivering at this level for an extended period of time)
* Experience of programming software including; Microsoft Project/Asta PowerProject
* An in-depth awareness of the design, procurement and construction process
* An understanding of general business strategic objectives
* Excellent professional communication skills, both verbal and written
Experience of working within Listed/ Graded/ Heritage Buildings
What you\'ll get in return
- Salary circa 60 -75k DOE as discussed.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - increasing to 26 days after 1 full holiday year of service
- 1 x giving back day every year
- Car allowance at discretion
- 4% pension
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Group Permanent Health Insurance Benefit
- Group Life Insurance Scheme - lump sum fixed benefit of 1 x basic salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Reasonable annual subscription costs to one appropriate professional body will be paid at the discretion of the Partnership
- The sum of 40p per mile is paid for approved journeys undertaken on behalf of the firm subject to adjustment for certain overall mileage - over 10,000 pa 25p per mile (otherwise public transport fares will be paid). Daily mileage from home to office is regarded as private.
- Company mobile or mobile allowance of £25 per month (taxed)
- Discretionary bonus (usually someone in this position would be paid circa £2,000 per annum)
- Salaries are reviewed every 6 months - April and October (following successful completion of probation)
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.