Your new company
Working for one of the largest organisations within the construction, development, and property services companies in the UK. They are growing massively in the market, winning projects worth up to 300 million. The sectors cover new facilities, prisons, refurbishments, and new houses. You will be part of an exciting team who are friendly and welcoming with a big impact on inclusion in the team.
Your new role
You will be a MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the Southern team focussing on high-profile, technically complex mechanical and electrical projects across multiple sectors. You will be working as part of a growing inclusive and exciting team.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyors, you are a valuable part of the business, where you will lead the team on a project or cluster of packages having full accountability for the development and implementation of all pre- and post-contract strategies, commercial functions, and contract reporting. As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will take the lead; working collaboratively with our customers and industry specialists with a firm focus on added value, compliance, commercial viability, and best practice.
As our Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Develop and encourage project team performance, ensuring that SES main contractual obligations and/or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
- Actively engage with all internal and external stakeholders and ensure delivery of the commercial function within your assigned projects.
- Producing internal and external commercial reports
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the commercial aspects of construction and are looking for an opportunity to challenge the norm, bring fresh new ideas and elevate yourself within the industry.
- Competitive salary & profit share scheme
- Flexible working
- Car Allowance / Company Car (subject to Role/Grade)
- Travel covered to any of our sites (subject to HMRC advisory rates)
- Extensive corporate benefits including, Private Medical, Pension 6% employers' contribution, Health and Wellness programme, 26 days holidays + bank holidays and much more…
- Excellent range of learning and development activity to support your career progression.
- Industry leading family leave benefits-include 26 weeks fully paid maternity, 8 weeks fully paid paternity.