Your new company
Hays is working with a global player in the construction industry to recruit a Project Manager to join their Glasgow team. They are a service-driven organisation with a passion for effective positive change in society.
Your new role
You will be handling commissions of different values and scales, typically up to £40m in value. You will act as the main client interface, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget to the highest possible standards.
Responsibilities will include -
- Working on a project from conception stage, advising the client on the best strategy to adopt for achieving the desired outcome.
- Establishing criteria for the project, including cost, timeline and technical performance parameters.
- Detailed planning for the management of any and all issues pertaining to the project.
- Advising on project procurement
- Monitoring and advising the client on the finances related to the project.
- Managing the distribution and flow of all project information.
- Identifying and actioning opportunities to improve the service and product throughout the process.
- Attending meetings and acting as point of contact for all key project stakeholders.
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues in other departments of the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be degree educated and hold a professional accreditation such as MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM.
You will have experience managing projects in a construction/ real estate environment. Preferred experience is from consultancy.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary & Benefits package depending on the experience of the candidate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.