Hays are delighted to be working with our global client, one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, and provider of premium services. Our client demonstrates a commitment to innovation, sustainability, and product responsibility all the way from development to production. Their aim is to play a dynamic and innovative role in shaping the face of mobility. Our client highly values each and every person; their passion, commitment, uniqueness and contribution to shaping the future success of their business.
Hays are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Lineside Planner to join our client on an ongoing long-term temporary assignment for an approximate duration of 12 months.
Assignment type: Temporary, ongoing basis where you will be engaged via Hays
Working environment: Hybrid
Hours per week: 37
Pay type: Competitive hourly pay rate
Your new role -
- The Logistics Planner has overall responsibility for their scope of planning aspects within the supply chain from supplier to fit point and empty return.
- The Logistics Planner has responsibility for the detailed planning for all logistics processes, by liaising with other key process partners (e.g. central planning network, material planning, physical logistics, assembly logistics planner, project steering and finance), ensuring that the total supply chain is consistent, viable, cost-effective and efficient.
- Feedback from COCs and fachteams is an essential element of a logistics planner role to ensure standards and methods are adhered to and any new developments understood and implemented by the team.
What you'll need to succeed -
- Experience in supply processes, supply chain interaction in multi-national environment (referring to legislation, technical standards and others), product design and development, manufacturing and logistics, lean production, business and financial processes
- The ability to develop appropriate visions and strategies and turn these into actions.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to handle pressure whilst solving problems and conflicts.
- The ability to work in a wider network with interfaces in central planning departments, other plants and the product line.
- Desirable German language skills at a basic communication level.
What you'll get in return -
- A competitive hourly rate along with an annual performance related bonus.
- Hybrid working is available after the initial onboarding process and is at the managers\' discretion.
- Free parking on-site with access to a subsidised restaurant.
- Subsidised gym membership at Plant Oxford for agency workers
- Hays Go1 training platform which offers a library of over 70,000 courses.
- Access to Ben - a flexible employee benefits portal offering support across a wide range of topics such as mental health well-being, financial or legal matters.
What you need to do now -
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
For any further information please speak to: Shanteece Munroe