Your new company
One of the UK\'s leading infrastructure contractors, working across a number of sectors including: transport, highways, water, energy, and telecommunications. Due to company expansion and new projects, they are recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a temporary contract or permanent contract. Joining the company gives you the scope and ability to work for an organisation that is not only interested in your career, but your future too.
Your new role
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a contract, you will be responsible for leading in the delivery of all commercial aspects relating to the highway maintenance and cyclical activities carried out on the contract, preparing and issuing early warning notices, preparation of clear and accurate forecasts, risk and opportunity management, preparing subcontract liabilities, line management of QS and assistant QS, carrying out site visits as and when required, attending work stream meetings etc.
What you\'ll need to succeed
In order to Succeed in the Senior Quantity Surveyor Role, you must have the following qualifications and skills:
- HNC/ Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject.
- Previous Highway Maintenance experience
- NEC suite of contracts knowledge
- RICS/ CICES accredited or working towards it
- Relevant CSCS Card
- Previous use of Causeway Project Accounting is desirable
- IT proficient, mainly in MS Office
What you\'ll get in return
- £400 - £450/day
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.