Your new company
You will be working for a large groundwork and civil subcontractor based in Aberdeenshire.
Your new role
- Execute groundwork tasks to the highest standards.
- Collaborate with the construction team to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Conduct regular safety checks and maintain a safe working environment.
- Work closely with other tradespeople to facilitate smooth operations on-site.
- Adhere to project deadlines and contribute to project success.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Valid CSCS card.
- Dumper/Roller tickets are preferred.
- Proven experience in commercial groundworks within the construction industry.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to safety protocols.
What you\'ll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on high-profile commercial projects.
- Career growth and development within a dynamic organisation.
- Good working hours and a long contract.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.