Your new company
This is a global investment management organisation with a focus on Asset & Property Management.
Your new role
You will be building analytical dashboards and reporting, working with the Azure stack such as Databricks, creating sematic layer for reporting. Working on migrations to Power Bi as well as working on data modelling.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience as a Power Bi Developer
- Experience with the Azure tech stack e.g. Databricks
- Strong experience with building, transitioning analytical dashboards and reporting.
- Exposure to LucaNet.
- Strong expertise with migrations to Power Bi.
- Experience in investment management or similar financial services is essential.
- Knowledge of asset/ property management would be highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working options
- Access to market leading technologies.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.