PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
We are excited aboutwelcoming a motivated IT professional to join our team and contribute to thesuccess of our organisation. If you are passionate about technology, possessstrong problem-solving skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment, weencourage you to apply and become a valuable member of our team.
- Workingclosely with Supply Chain Operations and Finance associates to addresstechnical issues and support-related queries. This likely includes troubleshooting of integration issues as theyarrive.
- Regular maintenance and tasks required ontheir ERP application. This includesuser account management, testing new software releases and fixes to existingsystems.
- Facilitate end-user IT training (primarilyERP) through in-person sessions, with additional virtual sessions to supportcolleagues based in the US and Hungary.
- Roll out the implementation of an internalticketing system, as well as ongoing management and prioritisation of ticketsbased on importance and ease of implementation.
- Technical lead for business continuousimprovement/projects, the Technical Analyst will spearhead initiatives such asimprovements in the direct-to-consumer selling platform.
- Collaboration and communication withinternal and external stakeholders on IT matters i.e. system issues / upgrades/ ongoing tickets.
- Support end-users in creating and managingbusiness reports, primarily using MS Office applications, ensuring accuracyand relevance of business insights.
- Lead the creation of SOP documentationrelating to the core activities / processes within the ERP application.
- This role is suitable for both newlyqualified candidates and individuals towards the end of their careers. Thediverse and collaborative nature of the position provides an opportunity forcontinuous learning and professional growth at various career stages.
- Learning mindset. In addition to being a college/universitygraduate in an IT-related field, preferred knowledge or experience inrelational databases.
- Knowledge and experience working within aMicrosoft Business Central or a similar ERP solution environment.
- MS Office capability - ideally withexperience of Excel
- An ability to understand issues from an enduser perspective as well as explain concepts in simple, clear terms
- The ability to determine causes and producesolutions
- Work collaboratively and independently
- Competitive salary between £30,000 -£40,000 (depending on experience)
- Hybrid working (at least 3 days in theoffice each week)
- Permanent role
- Further company benefits (more informationcan be given at the appropriate time)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI'S):
- The performance of the Technical analystwill be measured through a combination of qualitative and quantitative metrics,including:
- Quantitative Metrics: Open tickets, timetaken to resolve issues, and IT spend versus budget.
- Qualitative Metrics: Feedback from internaland external stakeholders regarding the technical analyst\'s performance.
LEARNING FROM AN ERP EXPERT:
- The technical analyst is expected tocontinue learning and enhancing skills, with the opportunity to receiveguidance from an ERP expert. The expert works on an exception basis, providingvaluable insights, and the associate is encouraged to take initiative in theirown professional development.