A rapidly growing boutique studio who only hire top talent is looking to make a key hire for their domestic housing team at associate level. If you are client-facing and design-focused with proven experience in coordination and traditional contract administration of high-end private housing schemes in London then this could be for you. You will have the opportunity to lead teams across the stages on some beautiful contemporary projects, playing an integral role in the further growth of an emerging office. Spacious office and great benefits in a well connected West London postcode.
- Leading small-to-medium teams under an associate director across design and delivery of some exciting current and upcoming projects within luxury domestic residential.
- Dealing directly with clients, design team, consultants and local authorities.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with experience across RIBA stages 1-7.
- Substantial experience leading private residential schemes including traditional contact administration.
- Design-focused with a passion for high quality detailing and materials.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D / 3D ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
Close knitt team with something for everyone, generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and social calendar.