About the role
As Project Manager, you will be accountable for the successful project management of technical site exit network infrastructure design & deployment in order to facilitate service migrations away from sites that are exiting.
Tell me more, tell me more…
Our client is currently looking for a new recruit to join their Network Strategy & Engineering Team. Please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Broad experience of network infrastructure delivery.
- Project Management / Delivery Management experience.
- Computer Literate with good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Knowledge of data, transmission, and related core network technologies.
- Previous experience of working for a large-scale telecommunications provider.
- Knowledge or accreditation in a recognised Portfolio, Programme or Project Management.
- To ensure that the project deliverables align to the overall site exit program and meet the required quality, time, and cost.
- To manage the delivery of allocated Core, B2B, consumer network technical site infrastructure and dependent fibre deployment ensuring the required quality, time, cost, and stakeholder needs are met.
- To take responsibility for completion of service migrations towards alternative site(s), utilising the newly deployed network infrastructure in time to align with the overall site exit plan.
What's in it for you? -
Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 13-week contract with visibility to extend.
- A day rate, in-scope IR35, £450.00 (via a Hays approved umbrella company)
- This role provides remote working access from the comforts of your own home and only going to our state-of-the-art office in Reading, up to twice per week.
Once you've applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process.
If your application is successful, you'll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client's hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!