Your new company
This private sector client stands at the forefront of the luxury fit-out industry, specialising in hotels, museums, and residential spaces. Operating an in-house joinery production facility, they provide an extensive range of specialist services to ensure each project is distinctively unique. Their track record includes successful project deliveries spanning central London, the home counties, and international locations.
Your new role
This is an outstanding opportunity for a well-motivated Senior Administrator/PA to provide comprehensive support to the Business Partner and Directors.
This role is very 'hands on' and would suit someone who can multitask, is very flexible and has some previous experience in diary management, arranging meetings etc. Attention to detail and a very high level of accuracy are important, as well as the ability to uphold confidentiality.
What you\'ll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have previous secretarial experience and be looking to take on a new challenge. They will need to have excellent communication skills, be a good team player and proficient in using Word, Excel, and Office.
* Strong organisational and communication skills.
* Good time management and ability to prioritise.
* Pro-active attitude and being able to anticipate the needs of the director and project team
* Must be able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
* Be calm under pressure and be able to adapt to change quickly.
* Be a good team player
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Forward thinker.
What you\'ll get in return
25 days holiday (3 to be taken at Christmas) Plus Public Holidays
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.