Your new company
Superb opportunity fora Senior Engineer to join a highly successful, reputable, and growing organisation which will provide senior engineers with the perfect platform to further develop their career. Operating acrossmultiple branches in the UK, is a forward-thinking Civil,Structural, Geotechnical Engineering and M&E Consultancy working on railway infrastructure,temporary works, buildings, bridges,Highways, nuclear and geotechnics.
The business is looking to continue its positive growth over the last few years, and is looking to engage with senior engineers who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
Your new role
As a Senior /Principal Engineer, you'll join the close-knit team within a welcoming andrelaxed office in Cardiff, workingwith other Engineers and Technicians across a wide variety of schemes withinthe rail, bridges,temporary works and building sectors.
What you\'ll need to succeed
To be considered forthis role you will have the following experience, qualifications,skills, knowledge and attributes;
· Relevant Civil orStructural Engineering degree
· Working towardsChartership or Chartered (ICE or IStructE)
· Strong technicalknowledge within assessment and design including inspections, calculations
and analysis ofexisting structures and new-build design development
· Experience of bridgedesign and assessments
· Experience withinthe UK industry; preferably within the rail industry, using Rail Eurocode and
· Demonstrableexperience of producing a high quality of written output, both in their ownwork
and the checking ofwork by others. For example; reports, specifications AiP documents etc.
· Client focusedapproach with effective interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong commercialawareness
· Full UK drivinglicence and own transport
· Eligible to live andwork in the UK and high standard of written English
What you\'ll get in return
As a Senior Engineer,you would receive a negotiable salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000
level dependent onexperience and qualifications, plus a range of attractive benefits. As aChartered
Principal Engineer,you would receive a salary of £45,000+ dependent on experience and
· 25 days annual leaveplus bank holidays and your birthday off, with option to purchase up to 5
additional daysholiday per year
· Companyperformance-related bonus scheme
· Matched pensionscheme of up to 5%
· Private HealthcareSchemes / Cycle to Work Scheme
· Relaxed andcomfortable working environment
What you need to do now
If this sounds like a role that you are interested in, do not hesitate to apply online today.