Your new company
A contractor with a respected portfolio - they work an extensive amount with local authorities, improving the infrastructure of the UK\'s capital.
Your new role
As a Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and Sub-Contract labour. You will also need to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
The role includes, but is not limited to
- Responsible for the safe running of (allocated) sites and monitor the implementation and control of safe working procedures.
- Prepare and implement risk assessments and method statements.
- Manage/liaise with Sub-Contractors as appropriate.
- Monitor/liaise with freelance/temporary schemes staff.
- Liaise with Client, at the depot or on site.
- Conduct depot and site inductions.
- Weekly Health & Safety & Environmental Inspections
- Issue work orders and applicable permits.
- Complete daily site diaries.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Supervisory experience required. Proven experience within the civil engineering industry, preferably of works delivery within the London TMC highways sector.
- Service Technical Knowledge
- Health & Safety IOSH
- IT Literate Word Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills
- Fully Driving Licence
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.