About the role:
We are looking for a contract Project Manager to join our Finance Portfolio team, managing the delivery of projects and initiatives supporting to Our Client's financial and operational capabilities. You will be responsible for planning, organising and advising the completion of projects, while ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and within scope. You will manage a set of projects related to Our Client's enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, and work closely with stakeholders from the business, Our Client IT's delivery teams and external vendors.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· Delivery of projects within Our Client\'s defined methodologies (Waterfall and Agile) following best practice.
· Managing resources and stakeholders effectively. Establishing clear communication and escalation routes whilst managing expectations.
· Identifying and managing risks, issues and inter project / programme / portfolio dependencies and understanding escalation channels for timely and successful resolution.
· Work with Business Analysts to identify and track requirements and ensure traceability throughout the project lifecycle, and Enterprise / Solution Architects to produce design documentation.
· Managing a cross functional, global delivery team against a plan with a clear and well understood critical path.
· Produce quality project status updates and documentation (PID, Plans RAID logs, definition documents and closure reports in line with the project delivery lifecycle.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Experience in project management relating to SAP S/4HANA or similar ERP systems
· Strong interpersonal skills are a key part of this role. Project Managers are encouraged to build and maintain strong working relationships with delivery teams and wider business stakeholders.
· Ability to effectively manage time, prioritise work, multi-task across projects / work streams and work in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to solve problems creatively.
· Experience of operating in an agile and waterfall project management style environment.
· Experience of working with globally dispersed teams across multiple timezones.
· Experience of working with Jira or similar project delivery tools.
At Our Client, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our outstanding culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
· Do Great things' - working at pace, embracing challenges and finding a way
· 'We not I' - strong sense of team spirit and collaboration
· 'Be your brilliant self' - exemplified by skillful individuality, performance and inclusion
· Results and people focused - ability to motivate a team to deliver quality results
· Good communicator - ability to clearly explain the project goals as well as each member's tasks, responsibilities and expectations, whilst providing and receiving feedback
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.