Your new company
Our client is a prominent multidisciplinary contractor specialising in civil engineering, building, rail, waste, and energy infrastructure projects. With a proven track record of excellence, they are currently seeking a talented Section Engineer to contribute to a resurfacing project in North London.
Your new role
You will have a passion for civil engineering and a commitment to delivering high-quality results? If so, we have an opportunity to join a leading multidisciplinary contractor working in various infrastructure sectors.
What you'll need to succeed
* Supervise and manage the resurfacing project to ensure successful execution.
* Utilise your expertise in highways and asphalt to deliver high-quality results.
* Collaborate with the project team to meet project objectives and timelines.
* Ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
* Conduct inspections and report on the progress of the project. Requirements:
* Demonstrated experience in highways and asphalt projects.
* Ideally, prior experience working on airport infrastructure projects.
* A clean criminal record is mandatory.
* Strong organisational and project management skills.
* Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
* Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic environment.
What you'll get in return
* A 12 month, on going contract
* £350 - £450 per day (DOE) Umbrella
* The chance to work on a selection of exciting projects in Highways!
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.