Your new company
You will be joining an established Lloyds Broker as their Assistant Management Accountant, reporting into the Group Management Accountant. Based in their City of London office 3 days per week, you will be supporting the corporate finance team in providing financial and accounting information and analysis.
Your new role
- Compilation and posting of journals to the General Ledger
- Weekly and monthly brokerage reporting
- Monthly brokerage analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of audit files for external auditors
- Assist in preparation of month-end reports
What you\'ll need to succeed
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Experience in a similar role in an Insurance company
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you\'ll get in return
In return, you will receive an annual salary of up to £40, 000 + benefits and study support. You will be part of a friendly and established finance team who will be there to assist with your onboarding and continued development within the company. Based in their City of London office 3 days per week, you will be in a fantastic area of the city, close to multiple transport links and top restaurants.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.