Your new company
This role is with an established client of Hays' basedin Edinburgh. The organisation is now looking for an experienced Security Architect to join them, with a salary of up £80,000 per annum depending on experience.
Your new role
As the security architect, you will be instrumental in the design and architecture of our client's new security systems, whilst also reviewing the design and architecture of all 8 pre-existing systems. The organisation are looking for the appropriate security architect to assist in the migration from on-prem datacentres to cloud, ideally within AWS.
You will support the work on ISO 27001 as they migrate from the 2013 version to 2022, and conduct security reviews/ internal audits of current live systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years as a Security Architect, ideally in a financial services / bank / government body
- Experience working with cloud systems, ideally AWS
- Exposure to ISO 27001
- Relevant qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CISA or CCS - Pro
- Bonus if you have understanding or working experience with cryptography.
What you'll get in return
Paying up to £80,000 DoE and with a fantastic benefits packages (detailed below), this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing organisation in Edinburgh's FinTech space.
- 11% pension scheme & salary sacrifice up to minimum wage
- Critical illness and death in service from day 1 - 1x salary, and can go up to 5x for your family.
- PMI, covering dental/ mental/optical health etc.
- Flexible benefits - 3.5% on gross salary for work-from-home equipment, gym memberships etc.
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.